Anyone using a supplier for the first time will wonder – are they going to meet our standards? Is this event going to reflect well on us? Do they share our values?
Having worked with hundreds of businesses over 30 years you get insight into the culture of a company – which is why the answer to the above 3 questions is YES.
- Team building events
- Company parties – themed and Christmas
- Entertainment events for valued clients
- Motivational and recognition events for suppliers and internal staff
- Company fun days
- Company treasure hunts/Mission Possible (on foot, bicycle, car, Land Rover)
- Corporate sailing regattas
- Evening entertainment
7 Steps To A Successful Event
- Clear objective – what's the purpose of the event?
- Guest profile – know your audience and tell us about them
- Date and time available – choose something that will work in the time framev
- Give us a brief – it helps to know what you are wanting to achieve
- Do you have a venue – if not we will find you one
- Is there a budget attached to the event?
- Contact DC events – you will be glad you did
Contact us at DC Events if you would like to know more.
Whether it's organising an event that will exceed guests' expectations, organising a successful conference or a day's team building - please give us a call.